Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > News & Updates > Upcoming Events
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11th September 2017, 17:30
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
M.A.G. Game # 9 October 15 at HSP

Details
Military Assault Gear is hosting another mag fed only event at HSP with the support of Paul 'Mage: Burke of the "Southwest Regulators" Scenario Paintball Team and other members. Free Mag Fed Rentals provided by Modern Combat Sports. This will be another enjoyable event so come prepared!

$30 entry & air. Pay in cash day of event or send via PayPal at MAG@MILITARYASSAULTGEAR.COM
FPO (Field Paint Only)
NO FULL AUTO
First Strikes users chrono at 270 FPS or lower MANDATORY!

***Additional Sponsors for this event are: Modern Combat Sports, MAG-UP Tactical, Dr. Slide Wells and LAPCO!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mag-game-fb-G9.jpg (685.8 KB, 13 views)

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

" [1] I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. [2] He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and the mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. [3] He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him."

PSALM 40:1-3

Last edited by GMAN : 4th October 2017 at 23:47. Reason: added flyer
Old 12th September 2017, 14:40
Lieutenant-S.W.Regulators

Send a message via ICQ to zenmic Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic Send a message via Skype™ to zenmic
Taking the same mission ops from before?

Actually I have an idea. Do you have regulars at your event, Gman? How many do you have a year?

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 12th September 2017, 16:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmic View Post
Taking the same mission ops from before?

Actually I have an idea. Do you have regulars at your event, Gman? How many do you have a year?
Mage did some as before not all though.

This game we had about 30 and since it was the first one in like 2 years or so there were only a few regulars from before. However as long as we remain consistent there will definitely be regulars. I would like to do one game every 2 months that is my plan.

" [1] I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. [2] He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and the mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. [3] He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him."

Old 14th September 2017, 15:21

Send a message via ICQ to zenmic Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic Send a message via Skype™ to zenmic
How about a continuous storyline across each event over the year? That way the ones who were with you at the beginning get to enjoy a storyline through the events and year.

Old 27th September 2017, 10:02

Quote:
How about a continuous storyline across each event over the year? That way the ones who were with you at the beginning get to enjoy a storyline through the events and year.
That is a neat idea but...what would it lead too? The eventually of what outcome? I guess that would depend on the story line huh. I would love something like that but do not have the resources/people to do a Big Game/Scenario for a grand finale.

Old 27th September 2017, 13:48

The usual would be a big conflict at the end, maybe the side that is behind in points starts with a disadvantage or something. Maybe a trophy that at the end for the team that has been there at the very beginning or something. If it does become a regular thing where you have repeat teams that show for the events, then a trophy that revolves around the teams, like NHL Hockey's Stanley Cup.

Just ideas.

Old 9th October 2017, 14:54
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
the continuous story line is pretty cool idea!

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 10th October 2017, 08:28

Okay should we start a new storyline and run with it all for the 2018 series or continue the story from the last Mag game to this one?

If we do continue that story then what was the plot monster for the last one?

Old 10th October 2017, 10:58

Quote:
Okay should we start a new storyline and run with it all for the 2018 series or continue the story from the last Mag game to this one?

If we do continue that story then what was the plot monster for the last one?
I really would like to do a tournament or Big Game but not enough support personnel

Old 11th October 2017, 16:03

For scenario and milsim players, I think a Big Game format with a one day theme or something would work out well. Back in Memphis, we did it that way. A one day event that was essentially a big game, but had a plot with missions.

Tournament, UWL, etc. will have to have special refs and all that extra crap or else more bitching and griping from whinny players. To most players tournament = money and when there is money involved there are players who will DO ANYTHING to win, not just play the game.