Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > News & Updates > Upcoming Events
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who wants revenge against the UEC? Who wants to support Mage as XO for Nueva CA?
Drop your c*cks and grab your mags, hell yes! 4 57.14%
no, I still don't have a magfed marker.... 1 14.29%
Maybe, I'm saving my pennies for a T15! 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4th February 2017, 11:08
Captain, XO - SW Regulators

Gallery: 702
Send a message via Yahoo to DeeLux
They have rental T15's!

* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 10th February 2017, 10:55

DOMINION Rule Set and weekend guide.

Markers, loadouts and gameplay:

MagFed Only. Conventional industry, detachable magazines allowed. No limit on ammo or rate of fire.
Stock class, tube-fed not allowed. Tac Caps not allowed.
Internal mag-fed allowed in only specific cases (Dukie DSG, Longbow mags).
Tube fed only allowed in specific cases (Hammer 7 “Bodi Builds,” Longbow mags, Arrowguns, T68 Pistol)
Breach loaded allowed (CCM SR1)
Box/Drum Magazines allowed (Rap4 Box Mag, Dye Box Rotor, MILSIG Tempest Drum) No Pods allowed on the field , box mag users may load another box mag , but may not load their box with pods during the game. . PODs to be left at the CP or rest areas.
Bizon builds allowed, as approved by the director.
Dukie Revolver allowed.

Field limit: 285 FPS
First Strikes allowed. If you are using first strikes, you must chrono with FS. Players caught shooting above the field limit will be issued infractions. Two chrono infractions will result in removal from the game without refund.

Paint:
Field Paint Only. Valken Graffiti and First Strike Rounds will be available for purchase with a specific-game fill on MagFedProshop.com
Night game: First Strikes are not allowed, unless shot out of a bolt-action marker (SAR12, CCM SR1/SSR, Modded Hammer 7). First strikes are not allowed for semi-automatic or magfed-pump markers.

Riot shields not allowed for general play, unless provided for mission specific players during those respective missions. Player with Riot shield may only use a pistol and cannot blind fire. If a player with any prop including Riot shield is eliminated, he/she will have to drop the prop where they stand and walk away; you may not hand it over to your teammate.
Masks must be ATSM approved; no mesh masks and goggle combos are allowed on this field.

Nerf launchers and grenade launchers are allowed and will be limited by the game’s producers. Launchers must be inspected prior to use. And can only be used with hard targets like bunkers and buildings. You must get a refs attention prior to launch and the personnel inside of a bunker or building will be eliminated. If you hit a soft target, you will not be marked as in fraction & not be able to use the launcher for the remaining of the weekend.
Smoke grenades are not allowed by players; only to be used by game’s producers.
Sound grenades are not allowed by players; only to be used by game’s producers.
Paint grenades are allowed. You must get a refs attention prior to launching the grenade and the personnel inside of a 6 feet radius (not behind cover) will be eliminated. Personnel inside of building or bunker will not be eliminated in the grenade lands in front of the building or cover, even within the given kill radius.

Gun Hits: Gun hits do not count. If hit in the operating marker. If a marker is holstered or slung and not in primary operation then a gun hit will eliminate that player. (e.g. if shot in the holstered pistol, player is eliminated)

Respawns: There will be dedicated respawn areas, with respawns available at each team’s respective command posts, in addition to in-game respawn points. The in-game respawn points will feature clocks with respawns available for five-minute increments, as displayed on the clocks.

Blind Fire: No blind firing is allowed. You must always place the marker at your line of sight when engaging a target. (e.g. you may not raise your marker over a cover position and fire over it)
Mouse-holing: You may not in any circumstance place your barrel through a hole and fire on a target. You may stand behind the hole and fire toward it, with the tip of your barrel no closer than 1’ from the hole. If mouse-holed or blind fired upon, the ref may take any of the 3 actions:
-One player is eliminated
-Both players are eliminated
-Ref will order a 10 second parlay. This is where both players have 10 seconds to turn around and move to a cover position before turning around and reengaging.

Surrender Rule: You must offer a surrender call when within 10 feet of a player. This is an absolute when approaching a player from behind. If facing an opposing player, they will likely not to surrender.

Contact: Soft contact is allowed to “tap” a player out. That includes a pat on the body of the opposing player, or a soft barrel or rubber prop tap. Hard taps with barrels, or any other hard object will earn you an infraction. If tapped by a player, you must surrender and walk off the field. If you turn around and shoot that player, you will be marked with an infraction.
Infractions: 3 infractions will sit you out for the day and you will not get a refund for your ticket.

Physical contact, fighting and aggressive interpersonal behavior will not be tolerated. The game producer and Jungle Island Paintball park reserve the right to eject players for detrimental conduct and those ejected will not be entitled to a refund.

WIPING IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL RESULT IN INFRACTIONS!!!

Props: Key props will be designated for the teams’ respective missions. These props are not to be touched by the opposing team (e.g.: A UEC (Blue) prop will have blue ribbon tied upon it. This prop is not touchable by Red personnel). Neutral props will not be designated by color for either team.

SATURDAY
Registration Opens 0700
Opening battle 0930
Cease Fire 1200-1300
Resume play 1300-1630
Night Battle 1800-2130

SUNDAY
Battle Resumes 0900-1200
Lunch break 1200
Battle Resumes 1230-1500
Post-Game Festivities 1515

MISCELLANEOUS:
Camping is allowed, however no campfires will be allowed. There will be limited, designated areas for specific types of camping. If you are NOT using stakes to anchor your tent, you may set up camp on the speedball turf, however you MUST NOT PENETRATE THE TURF WITH ANY OBJECT. If you will be using stakes, you will be assigned to a designated area in the parking lot. Limited RV Camping will be available, however you must reserve space.

Further camping instructions will be provided by Jungle Island.

Food will be available for lunch, for sale at the park’s snack bar and by an outside catering service, facilitated by Jungle Island Paintball Park.

* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 11th February 2017, 12:34
Sergeant - SW Regulators

Gallery: 5
Ahh man this sounds like another awesome game, as you guys no I can't make this, to close to my due date but I'll be with you guys in spirit and hope to be back playing real soon. Givem hell for me out there!! #howbaddoyouwantit

Old 13th February 2017, 12:16

We'll miss you bro!
That just means I'll have to beast twice as hard to represent you and the other Reg's that can't make it!

I'm Registered.

Old 14th February 2017, 17:59
S SGT

Gallery: 24
I have two t9.1 setup if anyone needs to borrow them. can make them rifles if need be.
Old 16th February 2017, 12:05
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
cant make this game but Im working on getting off time for super games.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 16th February 2017, 17:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carb View Post
cant make this game but Im working on getting off time for super games.
fucking bummer.....

Old 20th February 2017, 21:43
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
I don't think I'll play but I will go to say hello to the fellas

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me and find Me when ye shall search for Me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11-13
Old 28th February 2017, 15:41

EVENT ROSTER
  • DeeLux
  • Gizmo
  • GMAN
  • Joker
  • Mage

Excellent Fire-team assembled!!!

now for the fun part, what is our 5 person slogan/hash-tag gonna be??

Fab5 is to easy

Five Guys (lol) now I'm hungry

Jackson 5

Fivesome (now were getting freaky!)

Old 28th February 2017, 17:21
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
I don't think I'll play but I will go to say hello to the fellas
Ok so it turns out I can play after all thanks to Lapco for lending me their T15 (mine still broky broky). I am registered under Neuvo CA with 1 box of FS. Lets do this!! (notice I'm ignoring the Fab 5 name thingy )

EDIT: I do work at 4pm on Sunday so I will have to leave early like at 1 or 2pm, just an FYI.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me and find Me when ye shall search for Me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Last edited by GMAN : 1st March 2017 at 07:13.