Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
Mage
GreyHound
Joker
Jester
Gizmo
GMAN (in one form or another)

Carb is incommunicado and unaccounted for altho we'd love to have him.
Maybe I'll astroprject myself like Luke Skywalker did in Star Wars that was pretty cool.

Be there Saturday am ya scallywags

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

" Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21
Old 9th March 2018, 00:33
REG CMDR

Gallery: 365
Snicker bar moment.

Gman, I will gAhR uHn Tee You!, will have a great time at XO. You gunna be Vice Presente! or "The Hand, of the King" if you are Thrones Fan.

Carb you run with Gizmo and Art the Field Marshals and Captian all the followers you can muster.

Posting to NC page:

Which of following rolls you want to play is up to you. I ask only that you pick one and join in the concerted effort to play hard-core mag-fed paintball.

Troops:
Remember play with a purpose: You bound and overwatch or Suppress and flank, two things happen at the same time. Maintain visual contact with your left and right flank (2 man Fire Teams No more than 10' apart, ever.) and eyes on your captain. Report S.A.L.U.T.E. as the conditions requires or are asked. Know the Mission, find the weakness and report. When hit be sure "everyone" knows and report to your capt after respawn for redeployment.

Team Captains and Team XO (tm xo replaces Capt as lrd): Green Tape, Right shoulder
Form three Fireteams, Left, Right and Middle and keep them watching for each other and you. Also, Keep them in front of you. 3, 2man Fire Teams to a squad, stacked 2 rows. With less than 1 full squad hook up with an adjacent group to cover your flank.
When it gets too dicey to move report to the FM and be ready to send 2 man recon while everyone else watches, to see how they get hit. Use this Intel for adapting the avenue of approach.
When hit, be sure to let everyone including the FM know and return to FM for redeployment.
Send an S.A.L.U.T.E. report to your Field Marshal (FM) every 15 min, directed by conditions or requests from FM.
Have "one radio" set to your FM, You may not have the same FM all weekend. You need another connection with all your teammates.
(One Radio: a channel set where you have full time, 2way comms. No switching between channels while in action)

Field Marshal: White Tape, Right shoulder
Form three or more teams, Left, Right and Middle and keep them watching for each other and you. Also, Keep them in front of you. Stack teams when you can. Send S.A.L.U.T.E. as directed by conditions or requests from the CP. FM's may not be in the same AreaOperation all weekend. Have one radio set to CP.

(SALUTE: Size, activity, location, unit (What type, How Many), time, and enemy).
If you lose radio contact send runners.

With this level of knowledge being communicated, the FM's will be able to coordinate the team elements movement through to the objective. Therefore, this also offers the general the opportunity to direct all our firepower as need, effectively.

D3, NC General
MAGE
SW. Regulators
LAPCO

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and fast is deadly
SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear
Old 10th March 2018, 18:20
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
Majer snickers moment for me sorry about that guys. I will try to focus now.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

Old 11th March 2018, 11:35
REG CMDR

i'll be on site friday by noon

Old 13th March 2018, 09:19
REG CMDR

Your First Sergeant, voluntold the REGz to manage CP defense force. CPDF I like it.
Your mission to is set up and maintain a perimeter and guard the Com Staff during CP rotation that will occur once during both days.

Players and teams will be asked in turn, to post as directed by you.

Old 13th March 2018, 16:48
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

Gallery: 0
Let's Kickus Butticus Maximus this weekend. I figured Regs would never let anyone within earshot of the CP.

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *

Old 18th March 2018, 20:59
S SGT

Gallery: 24
I was not able to make it out on Sunday what was the out come 1 and 2 or 0 and 3?.All in all had a great day until my sickness hit again sorry couldn't support my Regs on Sunday I gave them hell on Sat thou
Old 21st March 2018, 16:10
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

Gallery: 0
We lost. We had to make a push at the end to try and bank a lot of money and UEC had the way to the bank blocked by shields. When we finally broke through, there was seconds left in the game. We basically came up 20 feet short of winning, It was an awesome battle though. I saw a video of Mage, screaming to players on the front line at the final minutes ... WITHOUT HIS MASK ON!! He was so into getting the final push in that he just charged out of the CP and tried to motivate people into the grinder. I actually remember seeing him as I passed him going to the front lines and didn't even think about him not having his mask on. That was Mage all weekend, intense. He did a great job and I think our failure to get to the bank is the only thing that went awry all weekend. We are now 0 and 3 in the series ... but man was it a blast. Thanks GMAN, GreyHound, Joker, Mage and Jester for making it out. Really enjoyed being with family again. Remember TET, I am Commanding the VC side in July at Lakeside. One day game ... HUA!?!

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *

Old 22nd March 2018, 18:42
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
Great write up bro. I was going to reply but literally with only like 2 sentences, not as descriptive lol. Everyone was really bummed as we had the victory within our grasp. But all in all was a great game the producers did a really good job and i personally am super proud of the command staff.

Old 27th March 2018, 23:22
REG CMDR

Had, Fun. Great being with everybody again!!!
If anything it was intense.

Hope no one finds that video or ask what I think about California players.