Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > Paintball Gear & Equipment > MagFed
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th May 2015, 12:08
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
Mag Fed Markers

Okay Gentleman and ladies(pick which one you are). Im in the market for a new marker. Something mag feed so I can hopefully one day join the ranks of the mag feed so I can evolve with the times...haha. Help a brotha out and post your choices and reviews...Thank you.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 15th May 2015, 17:24
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
Sorry for not replying sooner Carb. This is kinda hard to answer since there are alot of good markers out there now. Of course the T15 is a good one but there is the RAP4 468 which I hear good things about. Mil Sig has some good ones as well (M17 & others in their line up). HonorCore has the TGR2 series (Myself, Gizmo, & Lagos have variants of these). Tippman just released the TCR which people love for a light load out.

My best advice on this is to actually attend a game and try as many of these as you can. Pretty much every make & model of mad fed markers are at the mfog & M.A.G. games so you can not only get your hands on these but shoot them.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

" Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21
Old 16th May 2015, 17:18
REG CMDR

Gallery: 365
I also have a variety of mag markers you could try.

t15
tgr2
TCR soon.
Dam
H7

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and fast is deadly
SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear
Old 18th May 2015, 10:07
Cadet, SW. Regulator

Gallery: 0
The DAM is awesome but crazy expensive and the standard magazines don't have as many balls in a continuous feed as other magfed markers. They just released a mod that lets you attach a stock with an HPA tank in it.

I have the TGR-1 which is the only version they made with an air connector instead of an HPA tank in the stock. It's durable, easy to fix and pretty accurate but the mags are a bitch to clean and they seem to break easily. Also, FS rounds are known to jam in these markers.
Old 18th May 2015, 10:21
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

I have the TGR-2 which is loaned out to DeeLux until he gets his T15. I like the TGR-2 and its loadout but it's a little heavy for me. I put the CQB rail and barrel on it to shorten it up and reduce some weight for this little guy. The mags are okay but hey have some ridges on them that make them snug to get back into a pouch. Dump pouch remedies that.

I also have the T15 which I absolutely love!! The mags are durable and fit in any pouch I've gotten from MAG. It's 1:1 AR lookalike and handling are great. The only hing I rally don't like is there is no sling attachment but Fixxxer has remedied that. Scopes, sights all good on that platform. I tend to like the butt in stock models for the realism but it does limit you on air if your a wildman like me. I can get about 8 mags thru the T15. Forgot what the TGR does. Both are great platforms for my style of play IMO but I lean towards the T15.

You don't seem like the supressive fire type so I think the DAM may not work for you unless you and Lagos team up. Plus there would be an extra gunner in case I take our only one for my cover again ... LOL.

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 18th May 2015, 11:19
Lieutenant-S.W.Regulators

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to zenmic Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic Send a message via Skype™ to zenmic
What is your price point, Carb? What kind of bolt and firing system are you familiar with, or want to deal with? There are several brands and types posted here. However, nobody has mention maintenance and up-keep on any of these guns. Do you want a system you are used to, or do you want to learn a new one?

Old 18th May 2015, 23:26
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmic View Post
What is your price point, Carb? What kind of bolt and firing system are you familiar with, or want to deal with? There are several brands and types posted here. However, nobody has mention maintenance and up-keep on any of these guns. Do you want a system you are used to, or do you want to learn a new one?
Haha .. .price? Maintenance? that shit matters? LOL

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *

Old 19th May 2015, 11:01
Captain, XO - SW Regulators

Gallery: 702
Send a message via Yahoo to DeeLux
I just placed my order for my T15 with (4) 2 packs of magazines.

I love the 1:1 functionality with AR furniture, in fact... I've already placed a couple orders for my first mods

It's a surprise build, but you can bet your sweet little asses it will have some Multicam in it!

* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

Old 19th May 2015, 20:13
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
Excellent work Gentleman...that will definitely give me lots to research and think about.

Zen...price point: kinda open just depends on what I like. Operating system: Im an old dog but I can learn a new trick or two

Giz...Yeah...I love to pray and spray but more of a one shot two shot kill shot kinda guy.

Dee...What can I say...your just Deelux.

Gman..Thanks Brotha. One of these days I would love to get out there and try this magfeed stuff. Had a blast at super games when we did nothing but magfeed and pumps. Just a better quality of players and much more challenging.

LakeLagos...Thanks brotha...love the Dam.

Thank you Major...last but not least...I will have to take you up on that one day. We need to get together for a drink.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 30th June 2015, 08:38
Sergeant - SW Regulator

Tiberius T15 (13ci tank): $500
Mags: $20/each 19x first strike or 20x .68 paintball continuous flow, black colored, waffle style

HONORCORE TGR2
(13ci tank): $460
HONORCORE TGR36 (13ci tank): $570 Personal favorite
Mags: $30/each or 4x mags for $100. 18 rounds first strike or .68 paintballs continuous flow, waffle style, dark tinted semitransparent.

Tippmann TCR (co2 cartridge or remote line) $350
Mags: $20/each 12x rounds single stack, continuous flow.
Mags: $15/each TiPX 7x round mag compatible with TCR.

DYE DAM: $1500
Mags: $15/each 20 round cap first strike or .68 paintballs. 10x rounds each channel, 2x channels in each mag= 20 rounds
Box Mag: $400 200-250x round cap

KINGMAN SPYDER HAMMER 7 OR H7: $100-$110 pump style
Mags: $23/each. 10x .68 paintballs or 9x first strike rounds

“..barrel tag!.....but it’s me, LITO....”

Mage: “..who volunteers to take point?....(Lito points to Wolfian)
Lito, you just volunteered.”

“Veni, Vidi, Vici”
Gaius Julius Caesar

Last edited by L I T O : 30th June 2015 at 09:09.