Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > News & Updates > Upcoming Events
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Will you attend a Northern California MFOG game?
Road Trip, hell yes! 2 40.00%
Nope, SoCal 4 Lyfe! 1 20.00%
Maybe, can I snuggle with HardMac while I'm there? 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1st April 2016, 14:21
Captain, XO - SW Regulators

Gallery: 702
Send a message via Yahoo to DeeLux
ODNC MFOG 2 | Jungle PB Park | American Canyon, CA | April 10, 2016 | ODNC

Event info: https://www.facebook.com/MagFedOG/timeline
When: April 10, 2016
Where: Paintball Jungle Paintball Park | 2 Eucalyptus Dr. American Canyon, CA 95403
Hosted by: ODNC
Theme: MagFed only game

* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

Last edited by DeeLux : 11th April 2016 at 16:22.
Old 4th April 2016, 00:47
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
Im still working on making this game but its deffinetly going to be a last minute deal.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 4th April 2016, 10:11
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

Gallery: 0
I have a room at the Motel 6 in Vallejo for Saturday night. I'm picking up Joker and at 0600 Saturday and making the trek. Meeting HM up there.

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 5th April 2016, 13:15
Sergeant - SW Regulators

Gallery: 5
How am I going to pass down a snuggle with hardmac, and Carb had the same idea....😆lol

Old 11th April 2016, 21:58
Sergeant - SW Regulators

Gallery: 5
AAR By Sergeant HardMac

To the best of my recollection the story goes like this, great weather for Norcal ground was wet not too cold out and paintballs were flying ,good showing from southern California players, There was alot of movement and communication from everybody usually it's always between the Regs but it was ever body so it made the close short Gamez more personal and fun ,had some good kills but my favorite was gunning down an ex Regulator. 😂Great to get some PT before Supergame and get me excited to play again... Thanks to Gizmo and Joker for coming all the way up North and having a great time with you guys, I hope there's video for this game because it's a little tough to describe step by step or play by play...but some good fights very exciting having mags lined up ready for switching in a moments notice while under fire, moving up on people even chasing them down across the field. Good times we did great out there Regs..Good work #get some #howbaddoyouwantit

Old 11th April 2016, 23:24

Gizmo AAR

My video was jacked up for some reason but hopefully Mic can see whatís wrong or let me know what I need to fix. Hopefully, Joker got some on his GP. But, as Sgt. HardMac stated, the weather was perfect. Low 60ís and overcast all day. There was one short period of sprinkle hardly worth mentioning. The park was awesome and even though most field were just big bunkers, some had forts in them and there were trees everywhere, little skinny ones. You had to get a good lane for a shot and 3 inches left or right would hit some tree close to the path. When we got on the field for the first games, the teams werenít even. It was basically North vs South and the ODNC went Red which was south. They asked for 4 players to go over to the Blue Team. I indicated we would go over and that gave us a chance to go against all the teams we play with. An added bonus for blue by having us was that we actually took a little control and pointed out tactics and plans to be used. We moved well and most of the day Regulators lead the way. Most of the games we stayed in for a while but my best time was when I started to move on Redís right side and had some good room to get on their flank. I saw Lagos start to move to the left to cut me off and I called HardMac to bound right to get around the corner on the flank. We made 4 or 5 bounds and all the time keeping Lagos in front of us trapping him. He finally had to stop moving and thatís when we shifted fire to guys that were coming to support him. I got shot out as I was making a move across a road to cross the T on the flank. HardMac stayed in a few more minutes before I saw him walking out. The park has a ďbig gameĒ right after lunch that entails all players against the park team, The San Fransisco Hornets. Ask about it later, itís too weird to put here. Anyway, the object is to defend a flag in a fort and hey have to come get it. Obviously, the team has a home field advantage. We got some intel and basically took control of the planning for the defense of the flag. As the game started everything went to hell, newbs retreated, and I kept sending reinforcements but they retreated also. They could not be motivated. Joker and I got shot out early and HardMac lasted a little longer. I think we ultimately held off the aggressors for the required half hour. One other fun part was when Lagos and I were walking off as we were both out and decide to do a one on one. We started about 25 yards away from each other behind a triangle bunker and counted down. He went left trying to circle me into a clear area but I countered by moving the same way. I took two shots and he had to stop behind another bunker and he unloaded about 5 shots right past me. I put another two shots at him and as he ducked I circled right behind another bunker. He peeked out and didnít see me but I saw him and had a better angle and as he came out to rush my last pos and I put two shot on him. My marker performed amazingly after my tech session I had with it. I feel more confident now that I can overcome any T15 malfunctions within reason. Joker did well again and hung in there. He definitely knows when to stop so when he says heís done, make sure he is Ö its nice having him back. HardMac is in Beast mode. Looks good, moving well and had a slight swagger to him thatís refreshing to see. Both need new RBUís as theirs hangs on them from losing weight and getting fit AF. I plan on returning to play more games there. Itís not a bad drive to and from and as long as you get a nightís sleep, very doable. Thanks to Joker for his company on this road trip and was good seeing HM again and doing what we do. Great time overall. Regulators! HUA!

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *

Old 12th April 2016, 12:04
Captain, XO - SW Regulators

Gallery: 702
Send a message via Yahoo to DeeLux
Great AAR gentlemen, glad ya'll had a great time!

* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

Old 12th April 2016, 18:07
S SGT

Gallery: 24
I will write up something but I did get so great video. just trying to edit my first video is there a I can upload 12gb raw video and you guy can have it to edit it your own was cuse I have some good footage of my fellow REGULATOR
Old 12th April 2016, 19:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerrw View Post
I will write up something but I did get so great video. just trying to edit my first video is there a I can upload 12gb raw video and you guy can have it to edit it your own was cuse I have some good footage of my fellow REGULATOR
Send me what you have to tony.brock@cox.net if you have google drive let me know and I'll share a folder with you can drop them in. All my video is trash so I'll just have to attend and get some more.

Old 13th April 2016, 10:28
Lieutenant-S.W.Regulators

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to zenmic Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic Send a message via Skype™ to zenmic
If I am not mistaken Google Drive give you about 15 Gigs.