Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > News & Updates > Team News
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th August 2010, 22:16
REG CMDR

Gallery: 365
REG Recruitment is now open

Want to become a REGULATOR.. Excellent!

We are Scenario Paintball team inspired and modeled after the U.S. Army Airborne Rangers' ethos. We are dedicated event roll players. We assist, cooperate and lead.

REG Induction criteria

Phase1. Walk-ins
Players that work closely with the REGz during field OPS or exercises can request to JOIN. Once the request is granted by the staff the next phase begins.

Phase2: Evaluation and Training.
Cadets must:
Be able to demonstrate they know and understand the REG CREED.
Actively participate through the use of on-line media and field presence.
Participate at a minimum of 6 sanctioned events in a timely matter.

Phase3: Induction phase
1. The REG Cadet Sponsor presents an induction request to CMND.
2. The REG CMD Staff will create a Cadet Promotion Poll Thread. All Active REGz will vote and comment. A "GO" or "No-Go" is all that is required to vote. Comments are welcomed and encouraged to support the stated decision. Upon completion of voting the out come will be PM'd to the cadet by the RCS.

Active REG Status (AR):

To maintain an Active Regulator status (Does not pertain to New Recruits) you must participate and contribute in 3 REG Sanctioned Events with in a time period of 12 Months. The clocks starts over at your last REG Event. Maintain an active participation with the team On-line or by any other means, at all times.

REG Sanctioned event

1. 4 AR's must be present.
Amendment: When Less than 4 AR's are presents and these REGz demonstrate a high level of achievement, ie. earning an Event Award; perform in a ranking position such as Game General and/or XO; Roll player or event developer/producer are actions that trigger a CMND review to determine if the event qualifies as a sanction event.

2. Meetings, FTX and Scenarios count as REG Sanctioned Events.
Amendment: Event time that is less than 8 hours is a Single day event. Single day event count as half credit for a scenario event.
a. FTX are events where a training doctrine is followed.
b. Meeting events must follow a defined itinerary.
c. Scenarios event: REG must operate on the field and/or preform support duties for a minimum of 8 hours.

REG Rank Structure and Responsibilities:

PRIVATE (PVT)
(REG Candidates)
Demonstrate a high level of motivation, ability, commitment and character. Effectively accomplish the qualifications to become a REG. Go where they are needed and do what needs to be done. Strive to demonstrate they are ready to be promoted to CPL.

CORPORAL (CPL)
(New members that are REG Qualified)
Demonstrate a high level of motivation, ability, commitment and character. Promote the Character of the REGz. Go where they are needed and do what needs to be done. Strive to demonstrate they are ready to be promoted to Sergeant.

SERGEANT (SGT)
(This is the highest rank required from cmnd)
Demonstrate a high level of motivation, ability, commitment and character. Promote the Character of the REGz. Go where they are needed and do what needs to be done. Train fellow troops to do the same.
Command field operations in lieu of the Ssgt, 1sgt, Lt, Cpt or Cmdr

STAFF SERGEANT (SSGT)
(Squad Leader)
Demonstrate a high level of motivation, ability, commitment and character. Promote the Character of the REGz. Go where they are needed and do what needs to be done. Train fellow troops to do the same. Oversee all matters regarding personnel, logistics and operations.
Command field operations in lieu of the 1sgt, Lt, Cpt or Cmdr. Go where they are needed and

1st SERGEANT (SGT)
Demonstrate a high level of motivation, ability, commitment and character. Promote the Character of the REGz. Go where they are needed and do what needs to be done. Train fellow troops to do the same. Oversee all matters regarding personnel, logistics and operations. Generate and execute concepts for growth and development.
Command field operations in lieu of the Lt, Cpt, and Cmdr.

Lieutenant (LT)
Demonstrate a high level of motivation, ability, commitment and character. Promote the Character of the REGz. Go where they are needed and do what needs to be done. Train fellow troops to do the same. Oversee all matters regarding personnel, logistics and operations. Generate and execute concepts for growth and development.
Directly assist the Commander of Operations as needed and Command field operations in lieu of the Capt or Cmdr.

Captain (Cpt)
Commander of Operations and Command field operations in Lieu of the Cmdr.

Major (Maj)
Commander of Operations and Command field operations.

Promotion

Once Cadets (Pvt) become REG qualified they are promoted to Corporal (Cpl) and be presented the REG TAB.

Sergeant Promotion nomination:
Officer or Sgt nominate Cpls for promotion. The Cmd Staff will review the REG accomplishments and will to lead to decide if the NCO rank is assigned. This is also based on the level of the cadet abilities appropriate to their function and time as an Active REG.

Automatic Promotion reviews will be executed by Cmd Staff as follows:
•When a Corporal gains ten ribbons.
•When a Sergeant has 15 ribbons and has assumed a leadership roll.
•Every 5 ribbons after and has maintained a leadership roll.

Any questions you may have can be answered by any Active REG member. You may PM me anytime. I encourage you to run with us at any event and see if we are the kind of team you wish to join.
Thank you for your interest in the Southwest Regulators!

MajMalfunkshun, MAJ.
SW Regulator Commander

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and fast is deadly
SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear

Last edited by MajMalfunkshun : 16th June 2015 at 16:52.
Old 31st August 2010, 22:15
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
Awsome work Major!

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 28th September 2014, 21:07

Gallery: 0
You guys made for good neighbors at Lunatics, I would definitely like to fight by your side at the x-mas game if possible.
Old 29th September 2014, 17:12
Sergeant - SW Regulators

Gallery: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
You guys made for good neighbors at Lunatics, I would definitely like to fight by your side at the x-mas game if possible.
Good to see you on the site AWOL ,It was a blast playing with fun players with the energy level you and Red brought to the game was outstanding. Regulators will be attending the
Xmas game, we should have the thread up soon . Keep in touch and see ya soon.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 16th June 2015, 13:15
Captain, XO - SW Regulators

Gallery: 702
Send a message via Yahoo to DeeLux
The first post shows up on our main page.

since the meeting was decided to get rid of the 12 months verbiage, can we update at least that part now?

* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 16th June 2015, 13:33
Lieutenant, SW Regulator

Gallery: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeLux View Post

since the meeting was decided to get rid of the 12 months verbiage, can we update at least that part now?
Should we lock this afterwards so no one can post here?

Rib_2015-05Rib_2014-09Rib_2015-05Rib_2014-09
Old 16th June 2015, 14:01
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
I agree it should be locked. However I would suggest the contact information be made more prominent. Bolded (should be made its own paragraph with bolded title 'contact us'), add e-mail, FB link??

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me and find Me when ye shall search for Me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11-13
Old 16th June 2015, 16:45
REG CMDR

Gallery: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeLux View Post

I understand the confusion. I have tweaked the copy.

The 12 month ref pertained to AR status only.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and fast is deadly
SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear