Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > News & Updates > Upcoming Events
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd August 2017, 21:09
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
M.A.G. Game # 8 August 27 at HSP

Paintball Mag Fed Only Game hosted by Military Assault Gear . Missions will be ran by Paul 'Mage: Burke of the "Southwest Regulators" Scenario Paintball Team so come prepared to work hard and play hard.

$25 entry & air. Pay in cash day of event or send via PayPal at MAG@MILITARYASSAULTGEAR.COM
FPO but I will try to get a discount on paint.
NO FULL AUTO
First Strikes users please chrono no higher than 270 FPS
From 9am - 4pm.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

" [1] I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. [2] He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and the mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. [3] He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him."

PSALM 40:1-3
Old 6th August 2017, 15:43
S SGT

Gallery: 24
i would need a ride to this anyone have a empty seat?
Old 7th August 2017, 03:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerrw View Post
i would need a ride to this anyone have a empty seat?
I don't think that would be an issue partner.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

" [1] I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. [2] He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and the mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. [3] He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him."

Old 9th August 2017, 21:59
REG CMDR

Gallery: 365
MAG with Mage

House cleaning (starship troopers??)
Each team is given instructions to assault other corner or to hold their corner or both. The center is out of bounds. You must travel the tape line around to your objective. One can't shoot directly across the center. One can shoot at the joining wall to their corner.

Collecting coup: (starship troopers, Apocalypse
Each side is given a colored band, once they get hit they drop that band on the ground where they are shot. The team that collected the most op4 bands wins the game.

Full House: (starship troopers, Apocalypse)
The team must fill a building with as many players as possible until the end of a round.

Ultimate Frisbee Paintball: (Apocalypse, Forbidden City)
The object of the game is to move the frisbee down the field to the end zone. Each team has a team frisbee. The opposing team cannot touch your frisbee. Players can't run with the Frisbee, although they are allowed one step.

No Man Left Behind: (Apocalypse)
When a player gets hit they must hold their position with their marker pointed to the sky. An active player may rescue him by walking him back to the start point. The Rescuer must maintain a hold of the wounded player for the wounded player to move.
Alt: Object of the game to have the most living amount of players at the end. But players that are retrieved can stand on the back line and be a live player.

Tarp run (Apocalypse)
Each team has a 4 X 5 tarp. Four men each grab a corner. They can only move with all corners manned. Their job is to maneuver their tarp to the end zone. Whoever is the closest wins. Battle takes place in lanes. Red Left side and Blue right side.

note:
at the game, have an envelope marked Ref to collect for a tip. Explain that you want the refs wherever we have an event to fight over who gets to ref us.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and fast is deadly
SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear

Last edited by MajMalfunkshun : 24th August 2017 at 10:57.
Old 10th August 2017, 13:50
Lieutenant-S.W.Regulators

Send a message via ICQ to zenmic Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic Send a message via Skype™ to zenmic
If it could be automated, it would be better, but since it can't then see if you can find someone (one person) willing to use their hopper using space dildo to play the "hot center" that keeps them from shooting/moving through the center. That one guys invulnerable (shots to him do not count), and worth no points. His shots do count as eliminations. The center guy's objective is to keep the players honest, not to get his rocks off shooting magfed shooters.

I like the color band idea. Essentially collecting scalps

The tip idea is great too. As this is a regular thing, then the refs should work harder to want to be a part of the group.

Old 11th August 2017, 12:15
REG CMDR

Gallery: 365
a guy in the center is interesting!

ref thing will be MAG game SOP.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and fast is deadly
SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear
Old 11th August 2017, 21:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmic View Post
If it could be automated, it would be better, but since it can't then see if you can find someone (one person) willing to use their hopper using space dildo to play the "hot center" that keeps them from shooting/moving through the center. That one guys invulnerable (shots to him do not count), and worth no points. His shots do count as eliminations. The center guy's objective is to keep the players honest, not to get his rocks off shooting magfed shooters.

I like the color band idea. Essentially collecting scalps

The tip idea is great too. As this is a regular thing, then the refs should work harder to want to be a part of the group.
Me likey likey!! Although instead of a space gun guy we can ask one of the box mag players to do this role.

And yes the tip thing is a good idea since this will be a 'regular' event (hint hint wink wink).