Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > The Regulators Lounge > Tech Talk
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th January 2009, 12:23
LT - SW Regulator

Gallery: 10
Wow...you guys are off the hook. I need to log on more. Im stil down for the 360. I dont know what kind of problems you have been having Ian. I saw houw you guys treated the 360 at the last game. If it doesnt function does not mean smack it! I have had mine for couple years with no problems.

I dont like pc games because I dont like sitting at my desk for hours. Give me chips,dip, chains, whips and a nice comfy couch w/ some fresh batteries and a controller and Im good to go for hours, now if I can just find a girl that will dump my piss bucket I would be all good...j/k'n...lol.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO & Tiberius Arms
Old 25th January 2009, 19:17
Sergeant- Chaplin - SW Regulator

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to GMAN Send a message via Yahoo to GMAN
So I went yesterday to circuit city to finally buy my ps3 (everything is on sale since they going out of buisness). They had a few 80 gig systems left for $359. Then the lady tells me they stopped making the 40 & 60 gig systems and are going to only start offering the 120 & 160 gig systems. I was like thats cool . Hence I am delaying my purchase until then I can get my hands on one of those. That's still a good price though for the ones they had there.

Joker I didn't know that about the old ps2 games. I know a big deal was that the old games were compatible with the ps3 unlike the xbox which didn't make their old games playable initially until ppl started bitching so they were forced to make a few patches for some of them. I gave all my ps2 games away so it won't affect me but that still sucks to know.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms

" Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21
Old 28th January 2009, 21:15
Sergeant - SW Regulator

Gallery: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carb View Post
Wow...you guys are off the hook. I need to log on more. Im stil down for the 360. I dont know what kind of problems you have been having Ian. I saw houw you guys treated the 360 at the last game. If it doesnt function does not mean smack it! I have had mine for couple years with no problems.

I dont like pc games because I dont like sitting at my desk for hours. Give me chips,dip, chains, whips and a nice comfy couch w/ some fresh batteries and a controller and Im good to go for hours, now if I can just find a girl that will dump my piss bucket I would be all good...j/k'n...lol.
Correction, that was jester smakin' his xbox, I would never raise my hand to my darling machinery. I treat that thing well. My xbox means more to me than my sisters.

* Sgt. WolfIan * SW Regulators * A5OG Special Forces *
"Did someone call for a bad idea?"
Old 29th January 2009, 12:46
S SGT

Gallery: 24
funny thing X mas eve jester received a early present ROD hope that teachs him not to smack the xbox.