Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > The Regulators Lounge > General Discussion
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd April 2019, 13:18

Gallery: 0
Hello, a X7OG/Operator Strike Force member from 10 years ago

Hi all, don't know how many of your may remember me, I know I played with Gizmo and DeeLux a few games back in 2009, maybe also Maj I think. I went by the name Bandit, here's a picture from the Decay of Nations 2009 game back then (I'm on the left.)

Just wondering if any of you will be at Supergame 52 in Oregon on May 3-5th? I plan to go on Sunday.

I haven't played in around 10 years, and don't have an air tank that has a good hydro date, but I do have a TPX and C02 cartridges (even heard while calling a local shop today that some guys from NW Rogue will have more available for sale at their booth so I won't run out!)

It seems the X7OG and Operator Strike Force aren't around anymore (anyone know what happened?) but it'd be nice play with any of you who will be up here for the game!
Old 23rd April 2019, 14:14
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

Hey ya, I remember you. That was my first year paintballing and I had my own team The Killer Rabbits. The X7OD/OSF thing went down years ago. Don't really know what happened. We started going to SG for about 4 years but haven't been back in about 3 now. I personally play more magfed games now than anything else. I may be at Decay, not sure yet. I don't really like the game since a few years ago when I was an XO we got screwed for the win and I took it pretty bad. Kinda bitter on it but it is what it is. We play the monthly magfed games and the occasional scenario. Some of the guys like Deelux have married had kids and moved on. Mage, Joker, Gizmo and sometimes GMAN are holding the Regulators together.

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 29th April 2019, 00:41

Glad to hear some of you guys are still out doing it, I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. I'm living in Vancouver, WA now, so getting to play more real woodsball games will be great. The forests up here are beautiful.