Regulator Banner Image

Go Back   Southwest Regulators Forums > Paintball Gear & Equipment > Goggles & Protection
Navigation Donate! Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd February 2016, 20:13
Staff Sergeant - SW Regulator

Gallery: 4
Ooooooooo. Very nice, mask whore likes

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
X7,A5 OR 98CP DECISIONS, DECISIONS
Old 24th February 2016, 11:55
Lieutenant-S.W.Regulators

Gallery: 13
Send a message via ICQ to zenmic Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic Send a message via Skype™ to zenmic
With or without the electronics package it is a thermal lens? I imagine it would be since it came from the snow side of the fence. That is okay I guess. My next question being how much of a pain in the ass it is to pop the lens out and clean it?

That has been my biggest gripe outside of V-Force. V-Force is a single pane lens and it is really simple to pop out, clean and re-insert to go.

SW REGULATORS Proudly Sponsored by LAPCO, Military Assault Gear and Tiberius Arms
Old 24th February 2016, 12:20
First Sergeant, SW Regulator

Gallery: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmic View Post
With or without the electronics package it is a thermal lens? I imagine it would be since it came from the snow side of the fence. That is okay I guess. My next question being how much of a pain in the ass it is to pop the lens out and clean it?

That has been my biggest gripe outside of V-Force. V-Force is a single pane lens and it is really simple to pop out, clean and re-insert to go.
Actually, V-Force Grills and Profiler holds thermals and they are pop out. I have one of each.

* GIZMO * Sergeant-Southwest Regulators * Operator Strike Force * American Badass *
* Surprise, speed, violence of action ... want to play a game? *