Southwest Regulators Forums

Southwest Regulators Forums (http://www.southwestregulators.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion; Standards (http://www.southwestregulators.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Regulator Standards (http://www.southwestregulators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1916)

MajMalfunkshun 3rd September 2013 19:02

Regulator Standards Discussion

I'm going to populate all regulations that pertain to the code, organization and execution of activities performed by the REG organization.

If you come across a post that contains anything like the above, however old it may be, please post a link here.

Gizmo 10th December 2013 07:42

Is there going to be a test on the acronyms .. :eek:

MajMalfunkshun 10th December 2013 13:15

Yes, but only for the RCS... LOL

Carb 13th December 2013 13:03

It all looks pretty squared away Maj, but in lue of a paintball marker(rifle) for the dress uniform. Could we substitute a duty paintball pistol with holster. I think it would look better and be less cumbersome than a rifle, especially if we are doing some honor guard flag stuff.

what would it take to make this into a little booklet or something for new memebers? heck I would like one too:cool:

Greyhound 13th December 2013 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carb (Post 29003)

what would it take to make this into a little booklet or something for new memebers? heck I would like one too:cool:

Like a pocket pamphlet or something? I think I can put together and get a few printed. Or would we prefer a PDF for our mobile devices?

MajMalfunkshun 13th December 2013 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carb (Post 29003)
It all looks pretty squared away Maj, but in lue of a paintball marker(rifle) for the dress uniform. Could we substitute a duty paintball pistol with holster. I think it would look better and be less cumbersome than a rifle, especially if we are doing some honor guard flag stuff.

what would it take to make this into a little booklet or something for new members? heck I would like one too:cool:

Officers can carry pistols if all the officers at that event have pistols.

But see thats why I want to have the rifles. The HonorGuard holds the rifle and the guy in middle holds the flag... Got hold to something when marching with the flag right? The rest of us in dress uniform could just carry pistols... but I don't think it would be as... badassery. You seen a bunch a guys all in line with all the same stuff, with rifles slung... Rifles are big, tough, in your face! =badassery

That Honor Guard thing sort floated away anyway...

Booklet... not me... I'm getting it all put down here though... as I find it nearly every where across the site. Its to early for a Booklet anyhoo.. there is more stuff, I just don't remember it. As the need for a Directive is revealed in a conversation.. that is when the concepts have been posted.. in that thread. Ugh That is why I asked every to let me know if they find something in there, perusals.. so I can get it all in one place.

I'm also thinking about moving this thread to its own category and making it public... shows value.

fishball 15th December 2013 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyhound (Post 29010)
Like a pocket pamphlet or something? I think I can put together and get a few printed. Or would we prefer a PDF for our mobile devices?

I vote for both so everyone is covered no matter what we have or use

DeeLux 15th December 2013 15:24

Everything looks good Mage.

If something pops in my head I'll post up.

MajMalfunkshun 19th December 2013 19:56

What do you all think about the pistol or rifle for Dress in a ceremonial capacity?

Honor Guard is not in question, for the Rest of team in a ceremonial capacity.

HardMac 20th December 2013 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajMalfunkshun (Post 29036)
What do you all think about the pistol or rifle for Dress in a ceremonial capacity?

Honor Guard is not in question, for the Rest of team in a ceremonial capacity.

I like the idea of pistols for are ceremonies, it will look good with are duty "costume" I mean uniform. :salute: